Harry Feeney Toyota is Blackpool’s award-winning family-owned Toyota Centre. We have been serving the Fylde coast for over 30 years and pride ourselves in customer care and satisfaction.
Trainee Sales Executive
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a friendly and ambitious person to join our Toyota Centre as a Trainee Sales Executive. Working as part of a close-knit team, at first under supervision, you will be responsible for advising customers about the great range of the new and used vehicles we stock and ensuring that only the highest levels of service are provided. You will be provided with both in-house and Toyota manufacturer training in-order to gain the skills required to progress to being responsible for all aspects of the sales process, from the initial meet and greet through to the sale and vehicle handover.
Additional Detail about the role
- Dealing with customer enquiries, face to face, via telephone and social media platforms
- Become a brand ambassador
- Marketing of vehicles both online and on site
- High levels of customer service
- Fully compliant sales and maintenance of customer data
- Arranging Test drives
You will be a friendly and organised person who enjoys meeting different people every day. You will be well presented with good communication skills. You will also have strong computer skills and will be able to embrace training from either a computer or a classroom experience.
More about You
- Demonstrate experience within customer services; retail, hospitality
- Team player
- Can do Attitude
- Goal Orientated
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Must hold a valid UK driving licence
Minimum entry requirements
GCSE grades A – C (new grades 9 – 4) or equivalent in English, Maths and any other 2 GCSE subjects.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £22,000.00 per year
We would welcome applications from individuals who are friendly, ambitious and passionate about customer service, as well as having a proven motor trade sales record. Working as part of a close-knit team, you will be responsible for selling customers the exciting new vehicles available from Toyota and the great range of used vehicles we have available.
About the Role
- Achieve new and used sales targets.
- Ensure all customer information, sales activities, documentation, and all relevant information are kept accurately and securely.
- Ensure all compliance and regulated activity is conducted within the required guidelines.
- Complete in-house and manufacturer training.
- Follow company sales process.
- Become a brand ambassador.
- Previous experience in a motor industry sales role
- Enjoy working with customers, both face to face, via telephone and using various media platforms
- Be professional and highly motivated.
- Process driven, with the ability to adapt to new sales processes.
- Be confident in telephone prospecting.
- Strong computer skills.
- Embrace training and product awareness.
- Work as part of a team.
- Must hold a valid UK driving licence.
In return for your hard work, we offer a salary package with an OTE of £35k – £45k per annum, an average 39 hours over a two-week period, including every other weekend off. Guaranteed earnings will be available for the first 3 months of your employment. You will also have the benefit of the Toyota Guild Reward Programme. The position comes with the use of a company car.
If you have what it takes to be a member of our Sales Team then you can apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org